Feb 22, 2011

Ty is 6 today!!!!!

 Ty IS 6 TODAY!!!! 6 years ago we welcomed Ty into this world. All 5 lbs 9oz. of him!!  He was so entirely small that he wore preemie clothes for the first 2 months of his life. He still is very tiny but he has the BIGGEST heart and LOVES with his entire heart. This little guy has brought us such amazing joy and happiness. God's gifts are the best gifts...Ty is definately a treasured gift from God!
 Ty,
      Today you turn 6 and you are growing so fast! This was your first year of "real school" (kindergarten). You are getting so big and I LOVE the way your heart works. You are so LOVING and giving and you always make sure you let us know that you LOVE us! You tell me all the time that I am the best mommy ever and each time my heart melts and tears fill my eyes with so much joy. I LOVE you so much Ty. When you came into this world, you were so tiny and you still are and will always be our "Little guy". Ty you are such an amazing blessing from God and I know he has amazing plans for your life. Just listen to him and you will fullfill everything that you were sent to do. Little guy...enjoy this day and know that you are definately one very special, LOVED boy! WE LOVE YOU TY TY!!!
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment