Nov 10, 2010

8 months old "The chubbiness"

Last Friday Thatcher turned 8 months old....( I have been really busy...Yes I failed mother of the year and missed that post).  Now, that he is 8 months, he is loving himself some baby food...trying with all his strength to pull up on the couch and has started giving the BEST slobber kisses! As I try and encourage the word "momma" he delightfully screams back "Dadda" in my face!  He is by far the most outgoing little guy and loves to grab and pinch my face.


Thatcher,
         You are slowly pulling up and trying to walk/crawl on your toes. You LOVE to scatter my freshly folded laundry all over the room. Sometimes I watch in amazement at all you are quickly learning and how you take in each moment with wonder and curiousity. You have been sharing your slobbery kisses with such excitement and delight. Right now you are currently in your "I only want my momma stage but won't say my name" and I LOVE this stage!  You don't know this yet..but when you turn 2, you will slowly crossover to the " I only want my daddy stage, but when I am hurt I want my mommy."  In the early morning, you babble in your room...and I often wonder if you are having a conversation with Jesus. So, I sit and listen, because I don't want to disturb your time with him. Then you start to cry a little and I know "it's our time"....our time to snuggle and play are the times I place in my heart and try to hold onto them in memory and heart so I never forget the joy that I am overcome with by you ...needing me. Last night, we danced in the kitchen like noone was watching and I told you how beautiful you are. You giggled, I laughed and we shared a moment that will always shed a happy tear! We Love you and we hope you remember these moments we share with you!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment