Nov 18, 2010

REJUVENATED!

I want to thank my husband for his prayer....he prayed that Thatcher would sleep last night and that I would get rest. Well, God definately came through. Thatcher went to sleep around 9 p.m. and woke at 1 a.m. and then slept until 5 a.m. and went back asleep until 7:40 a.m.    He only woke twice and usually wakes every 2 hours and greets me with a smile each time. It was so nice to get some rest and I feel like a new woman. I have tons more energy today and feel so refreshed! So, thank you John for your prayer and thank you God for answering it!!

I have these cute pictures of the chubbiness in the bathtub. I have to share them because he LOVES his bath time and makes the cutest faces...there is one silly face he has perfected in the last week. It is a face with the lip fully in pout with a grin and it makes me giggle every time he does it.


These have definately become my new favorite pictures of him!! OH how I could giggle at the pout lip all day! And he smells so good when he is freshly bathed! I could just eat him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment