Nov 15, 2010

Ty's field trip to the farm!!



How adorable is this smile? (Gold teeth and all)Ty had a field trip a few months ago that I completey forgot to add to our blog! His daddy took off work and they headed to the farm. Ty even wore his rain boots :) 

 Ty got put to work, I have always wanted a farm....Now that Ty is learning how to be a little farmer, I could definately live out that little dream with my little helper ;)  He can even milk a cow!! Organic milk would be awesome Ty!!

He makes the funniest faces that make us all giggle!! We LOVE you Ty
Ty and his daddy had a great day together. These are moments that we cherish, and moments that my husband looks forward to with our boys. It's about being there for the little moments that mean so much at the end of the day! He is an amazing DAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment