Sep 7, 2010

6 months old.....Half Birthday letter

Thatcher,
             Baby Boy, Sunday you turned 6 months and although I know it is a joyous moment, I couldn't help but shed some tears as I got you out of your crib and kissed your sweet cheeks. I couldn't help the bittersweet moment of joy and sadness at the same time of trying to play like a movie in my head of the moments of the last 6 months that we have shared with you. They have gone by so fast, I just want to hold you and not let a moment pass by. The day I gave birth to you and held you on my chest for the first time...That was a Beautiful day! The moment we brought you home...you had tons of black hair and you were just so snug in those hospital blankets, all swaddled up. We have watched you grow, your eyes lighten to that beautiful sky shade of blue, your black hair fall out and turn to blonde and your tiny little body get longer and chunkier everyday. You amaze us with that huge smile and dimples that light up that face like a sun on a cloudy day! You now, have a tooth and one that just broke the skin, you are rolling over and almost sitting up. You are doing the army crawl to get what you want and get where you need to go and you are doing this all so fast. You hold my heart in the palm of your hand and I can't help but love on you every chance I get. You have accomplished so much in the past 6 months and you have really captured the hearts of all your brothers. You wake up each and every morning a very happy baby. As each day is passing by and becoming a memory, I look forward to what you do next, but sadly say goodbye to all of our yesterdays, because they have taken our "NOW moments" and made them moments of the past. This doesn't make sense to you right now...But one day, you will have a child of your very own and you will know exactly how I feel right this moment. Thatcher, You are so very LOVED.... Soon, today's moments will be our yesterdays moments and we will miss these too, But know... we are making each moment count with LOTS of LOVE and I LOVE YOU'S!! SLOW down Thatch your growing too fast...Let's make these moments Last!!!
Love,
Momma

These pictures are milestone pictures...from 4 days old, to 3 months old to 6 months old! My how you have grown!! My heart has grown with you each moment. I Thank God that he gave us the wonderful blessing of choosing us to be your parents! We are so Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those pictures are just toooooo cute!!!

    Happy Half Birthday, Little Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) He has grown way too fast!! Enjoy every second with your little guy!

    ReplyDelete