Sep 3, 2010

It's Friday?!?

This morning...I dropped the older boys off and the little ones and I set off for a morning full of errands. We loaded up the double stroller at the plaza. I got them through krogers....I wanted to try the sprout and ellas kitchen organic baby food with Thatcher. I got a few to try....as I was paying, Thatcher was overtired and screaming and Jack was sticking the "kroger stickers" the cashier gave him all over himself. I was a little flustered and grabbed the bag, but.....left the wallet behind. (NOT knowing) I walked about a mile over to walgreens to make a purchase and realized my wallet was gone, So I panicked....what do I do when I panic?!? I call my husband! So I super walked back to kroger ( didn't feel like a mile with all the panicking), and it is nice to know we have honest people in this world :) They took it to the customer service desk and the sweet woman said " we tried to catch you but we looked up and you were gone. " Well, while in kroger...I was checking out a hand cream, I leaned over to give Thatcher his pacifier and dropped the heavy cream on his tiny chest! Panic attack #2!!! First time, I have had my "I hurt my baby" moment with boy #4! So, as a mom I am thinking the worst of course... ( what if it hit him so hard that he stops breathing?, what if I hit his heart and it stops pumping?, What if he never lets me cuddle all his cuteness again because I just nearly killed him with a jar of handcream??, OHHH I am a horrible mom moment came and it has not yet gone away)... We went to walgreens AGAIN.... I paid for my items. Then went to starbucks and sat on the bench cuddling my poor little guy. He is doing ok and doesn't seem affected, Thank GOD!!  We made our final stop to the Family Christian book store.....I call it my "magical place" , The workers in this place are always so kind and they are so helpful....Today, I recieved a testimony from each worker, which made my rough morning seem like a walk in the park. I guess God knew I needed to hear these today so that I could be thankful for my "rough" morning with 2 amazing boys. He always knows to bring the right people in at the right time...It's like you feel you are drowning and he throws you a safety raft!!  Thanks again God for saving me!!
* When we got home, I cancelled my cards just in case, and  Thatch is doing excellent!!  The sun is shining and our day just brightened up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment