Sep 7, 2010

LABOR DAY WEEKEND....

Sunday afternoon and all day Monday we rearranged our kids rooms ...This way our oldest child, Quentin could have his own room and a space to call his very own.  I believe he needs this space at his age.  My parents helped make this room happen for him with a futon bed ( this makes Q feel so big because he also has a couch) and an awesome armoir that holds everything he needs!  Our two middle boys, they share everything including clothes making the choice for them to share an easy one. So they are loving this idea!
The in laws took us out to dinner Sunday at steak n shake.....So we can pretty much say my parents made the switch an easy one and saved the day and my in laws fed us dinner and dessert so we didn't have to stop in the middle and cook!! We have awesome parents and family!
Today...Tuesday, has been a very rough day....None of my kids made it to school today! We made a trip to the doctor...4 dr. appointments. Quentin has strep throat, Ty has croup, Jack has a stomach virus....Thatcher went for his 6 month check up! Thatcher is weighing in at 19.8 pounds and 27 inches...reaching all milestones and also was diagnosed with exzema! Yes, a rough day indeed but I just pray they all get better soon but in the meantime LYSOL is my very best friend! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!! STAY HEALTHY

1 comment: