Sep 15, 2010

Sweetness

These are the pictures of sweetness! A teething baby who was up all night, he loves to snuggle at bedtime and can not fall asleep without a blanket smashed up against his cheek. At Q's football game, Thatcher's lack of sleep caught up to him and he snuggled and konked out! These are the moments that we miss, these are the moments that we take for granted! When time goes on and ages your family, you look back with a bittersweet sadness and think..." I was so busy fullfilling their needs that I didn't get to enjoy them". Our photographer said something to that effect this week and it really has stuck with me. I need to start enjoying them, their littleness, playing in the dirt and let my inner child come out to play with them all! These are our blessings to enjoy and LOVE and we need to not take them for Granted! 

1 comment: