Sep 7, 2010

Saturday.....

Saturday, Quentin won his football game and we thoroughly enjoyed the fall like weather with our awesome families.  Watching the kids run around as that subtle wind blew really put a smile on my face, watching them goof off and play around, giggling with their mamaw and papaw and joking with uncle Adam and stealing their mawmaw's blanket and curling under it in a fold out chair. These are the little things that make me smile and make us feel so LOVED. After the game we took the kiddos to Kings Island, again...amazing weather and they have the best blue ice cream ever! The kids had so much fun and their faces showed it along the way! Jack, Q and I rode a water canyon ride....Jack said "o man, I got soaped" , Quentin and I cracked up laughing because the seriousness on Jack's face as he let those cute little words out....well, that moment was a moment that just sticks with you! Saturday was a GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment