Sep 2, 2010

Team spirit!!!

Ok, so we have become quite the stallion football fans of Quentin! We all show a little team spirit, even the boys :) This would be Jack!
Let me just add a little something of what Jack did this morning before school.....I went to to wake the baby so we could walk to school...as I came down the steps, I caught Jack in the act of stuffing his bookbag full of every Toy Story toy we own. Did he think I wouldn't notice woody's hand sticking out the side??
Here is Ty, showing team spirit....and then he caught the camera flash and had a meltdown!! Yup, This would definately be his meltdown face!! We have had quite the rough morning...So I will add a little something about Ty as well, this morning at 5 a.m., Ty thought it would be a "bright" idea to turn the lights on in his room and wake everyone up. So, a challenging morning to get out the door today! But we survived and they are all in their school and noone took a toy (that I know of). But I have a feeling Ty will be a little tired today!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment