Sep 10, 2010

LOVING the bad days...

This week has been quite stressful. Quentin had strep throat which now Jack has and my husband is getting it as well. The kids are passing it around and the baby has been up "all nights" teething. Jack isn't liking the room switch which is making bedtime hard and it is a scary change for him. These things are little things that make a week...just not go the way it usually does....
These are little issues that we will get passed, little issues that are a bump in our week. You hear about bad days and moments that throw your week for a loop. BUT... there are people you know that are going through a much worse time than you, have it worse off, that are fighting for their health and they wear a smile so bright, while you give a frustrating face with your "bad days"! I was one of those people this week, aggravated and stressed and i let it show....but then I hear of other struggles people are facing and it truly breaks my heart. I feel selfish in a way because I should cherish all days I have with my family. We never know when our time is up, we never know what could happen next or if the people we LOVE are going to join us for another day. So, with my eyes a little more opened, I am going to LOVE my good days, bad days and struggling days. I would rather have a struggling, hard day with the ones I LOVE most than a wonderful day without them by my side! Thank you God for giving me a rough week with the ones I LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment